Career - Electrical Engineer
- Taking lead on projects from inception to completion with support from Senior Engineers.
- Working in true partnership with a range of contractors, clients and architects.
- Managing your own time to ensure projects remain financially viable.
- Expanding your client facing skill set.
- Developing their own skills with the ambition to move to Senior Level.
- Acting as a key point of contact for all electrical matters on your own projects.
- Promoting new ideas around low carbon, sustainable and energy efficient building design.
- Attending CPD and maintaining a good awareness of CIBSE, British Standards and ASHRAE standards.
The successful candidate will have a passion for Electrical Engineering and the Building Services industry.
Key skills will include:
- Ability to deliver full Electrical Building Services Design Specifications.
- Experience on a wide range of projects preferred.
- Degree qualified and ideally a member, or working towards being a member of the IET.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as an Electrical Design Engineer, within a building services or multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy.
- Ideally have experience on Revit.
- Able to carry out own drawing work with AutoCAD.
- Able to work on projects with minimal supervision.
Pay will be competitive in the range of £30000.00 – £35000.00 per annum depending on the experience of the individual.
There is great scope for progression in this career opportunity, with the potential to move to a Senior level if they prove successful.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Strictly no agencies.